#COVIDCHRONICLES PART 7
2020 . 05 . 08 |
Are you still able to work and in what kind of conditions?
• The store Has been closed since March 16th
• All retail staff are on technical unemployment;
• We have used this time to renovate the whole store (floors, coating, …)
• The store will reopen on May 11th
• We will most probably continue technical unemployment for 50% until the situation becomes more clear – perhaps not until September.
• The eCommerce team is still working full time with hydroalcolic gel, masks and social distance measures enforced among the staff
If you were forced to cease operating/close your shop, how are you preparing to get back into business?
• We will continue to use hydroalcolic gel, masks and social distancing among the all staff and extend that to the retail staff
• We will use extra measures in the manipulation of blotters as they could be a source of contamination depending on how they are handled
• Therefore, we will use gloves or hydroalcoholic gel before or in their manipulation so customers can still test with blotters
How, in your opinion, will your business change when we get back to a new sort of normality?
Business won’t get back to normal before the virus is over (somewhere in 2021)
I believe that tourists won’t come to Paris before they find a vaccine
Therefore, online will continue to become a good alternative to grow the business as customers will choose this channel over in-store visits to try new perfumes